Approximately three weeks. During this timeframe, your will continue to use your current phone line to make and receive. Then, the switch from your previous telephone operator to SmartNumber is usually a matter of minutes. You will be notified when the switch is going to happen.
Articles in this section
- What are the General Conditions of SmartNumber with Number Portability?
- How can I transfer my Italian landline number to Messagenet?
- How can Messagenet offer Number Portability in Italy?
- It is possible to port the number of a decadic PRI line to Messagenet?
- Is it possible to port the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?
- After transferring my voice number, can I continue to receive calls at the temporary landline number assigned by Messagenet?
- Is it possible to activate the Number Portability option on a "Shared Access" line?
- Is it possible to transfer my number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the line?
- How long does Number Portability take for the SmartNumber service?
- How to activate a landline Number Portability to VoIP with Messagenet?