Landline Number Portability is a free additional option of the SmartNumber VoIP service. To get it, you have to activate SmartNumber that will let you make and receive calls using VoIP technology.
Articles in this section
- What are the General Conditions of SmartNumber with Number Portability?
- How can I transfer my Italian landline number to Messagenet?
- How can Messagenet offer Number Portability in Italy?
- It is possible to port the number of a decadic PRI line to Messagenet?
- Is it possible to port the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?
- After transferring my voice number, can I continue to receive calls at the temporary landline number assigned by Messagenet?
- Is it possible to activate the Number Portability option on a "Shared Access" line?
- Is it possible to transfer my number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the line?
- How long does Number Portability take for the SmartNumber service?
- How to activate a landline Number Portability to VoIP with Messagenet?