No, Number Portability is only possible for traditional single lines or single ISDN lines.
Articles in this section
- What are the General Conditions of SmartNumber with Number Portability?
- How can I transfer my Italian landline number to Messagenet?
- How can Messagenet offer Number Portability in Italy?
- It is possible to port the number of a decadic PRI line to Messagenet?
- Is it possible to port the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?
- After transferring my voice number, can I continue to receive calls at the temporary landline number assigned by Messagenet?
- Is it possible to activate the Number Portability option on a "Shared Access" line?
- Is it possible to transfer my number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the line?
- How long does Number Portability take for the SmartNumber service?
- How to activate a landline Number Portability to VoIP with Messagenet?