No. If you like, you can write the relevant information (from, to, subject, notes, etc.) in the email body or on the first page of the attachment. This information will appear on the first page of the fax.
Articles in this section
- Sending FAX via e-mail: text and attachment files
- How do I send and receive faxes with a smartphone?
- How can I change my contact details?
- Can I change my Personal Telephone Number?
- Can I convert a fax into a Word or text format?
- I haven’t found an answer to my question.
- I have lost my fax number...
- How much does sending a fax cost?
- Can I send faxes to mobile numbers?
- Can I change the email address specified for sending faxes?