Delivery of faxes is confirmed with an email message sent to the user's enabled sending address. The subject of the confirmation message is the same as the subject specified by the user.
Articles in this section
- What is the FAXin service?
- What is the FreeFAX service?
- How much does FAXin cost?
- How much does it cost to send a fax to a FreeFAX or FAXin number?
- What is the FAXout service?
- How much does FAXout cost?
- How can I send a fax?
- Can I change the email address specified for sending faxes?
- Can I change my fax delivery mailbox?
- How do I send and receive faxes with a smartphone?