Delivery of faxes is confirmed with an email message sent to the user's enabled sending address. The subject of the confirmation message is the same as the subject specified by the user. In any case, either with a subject specified by the user or with a default subject line, the delivery status of the fax always appears in brackets " [ ] " after the subject of the message.
Articles in this section
- Sending FAX via e-mail: text and attachment files
- How do I send and receive faxes with a smartphone?
- How can I change my contact details?
- Can I change my Personal Telephone Number?
- Can I convert a fax into a Word or text format?
- I haven’t found an answer to my question.
- I have lost my fax number...
- How much does sending a fax cost?
- Can I send faxes to mobile numbers?
- Can I change the email address specified for sending faxes?