As of 16 October, 2007 it is no longer possible to send faxes to mobile numbers. If you want to use this feature, you must send a request for a special enablement to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow the instructions that are sent to you.
Articles in this section
- Sending FAX via e-mail: text and attachment files
- How do I send and receive faxes with a smartphone?
- How can I change my contact details?
- Can I change my Personal Telephone Number?
- Can I convert a fax into a Word or text format?
- I haven’t found an answer to my question.
- I have lost my fax number...
- How much does sending a fax cost?
- Can I send faxes to mobile numbers?
- Can I change the email address specified for sending faxes?