When we can't send your fax (that you sent us via email), we will notify you of the error with an email message.
This can happen for several reasons:
- The message must be sent from the specified enabled sending email address. You can change it from the control panel on the “FAXout” page.
- The message must be sent to an email address formed from the recipient's number (with or without 0039, without spaces and other non-numerical characters) followed by @fax.messagenet.it
- You must have enough credit to send it.
- Attachments can only be in the formats Word (.doc and .docx), Excel (.xls) and PDF (.pdf).
- The message cannot be in HTML file format It can even happen that an apparently empty message in HTML can contain graphic attachments (GIF or JPEG) which prevent us from processing the email correctly. (To be more precise, an HTML message is accepted only if it does not have graphic attachments and if it also contains a text version.)