No. If the fax line has an associated ADSL line, it is not possible to activate the Number Portability option (see the Terms and Conditions)
Articles in this section
- How long does Number Portability take for the FAXin service?
- Is it possible to transfer my fax number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the fax line?
- How can I send faxes if I no longer have a fax line after transferring my number?
- How to activate a fax Number Portability with Messagenet?
- What are the conditions for obtaining the portability of my number for the Messagenet FAXin service?
- Is it possible to transfer the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?