No. If the fax line has an associated ADSL line, it is not possible to activate the Number Portability option (see the Terms and Conditions)
Articles in this section
- What are the General Conditions of FAXin with Number Portability?
- How can I transfer my Italian fax number to Messagenet?
- How can Messagenet offer Number Portability in Italy?
- Is is possible to port the number of a decadic PRI line to Messagenet?
- Is it possible to transfer the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?
- After transferring my fax number, can I continue to receive faxes at the temporary landline number assigned by Messagenet?
- Is it possible to activate the Number Portability option on a "Shared Access" line?
- Is it possible to transfer my fax number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the fax line?
- How can I send faxes if I no longer have a fax line after transferring my number?
- How long does Number Portability take for the FAXin service?