Approximately three weeks. During this timeframe, your will continue to use your current fax line to send and receive faxes. Then, the switch from your previous telephone operator to FAXin is usually a matter of minutes.
Articles in this section
- How long does Number Portability take for the FAXin service?
- Is it possible to transfer my fax number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the fax line?
- How can I send faxes if I no longer have a fax line after transferring my number?
- How to activate a fax Number Portability with Messagenet?
- What are the conditions for obtaining the portability of my number for the Messagenet FAXin service?
- Is it possible to transfer the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?