Approximately three weeks. During this timeframe, your will continue to use your current fax line to send and receive faxes. Then, the switch from your previous telephone operator to FAXin is usually a matter of minutes.
Articles in this section
- What are the General Conditions of FAXin with Number Portability?
- How can I transfer my Italian fax number to Messagenet?
- How can Messagenet offer Number Portability in Italy?
- Is is possible to port the number of a decadic PRI line to Messagenet?
- Is it possible to transfer the number of an ISDN line to Messagenet?
- After transferring my fax number, can I continue to receive faxes at the temporary landline number assigned by Messagenet?
- Is it possible to activate the Number Portability option on a "Shared Access" line?
- Is it possible to transfer my fax number to Messagenet and still keep the ADSL associated with the fax line?
- How can I send faxes if I no longer have a fax line after transferring my number?
- How long does Number Portability take for the FAXin service?