It is a number which identifies you on the Messagenet network and which can be used by other Messagenet users to call you for free.
Articles in this section
- Call Diversion from SIP client/PBX
- Sending and Receiving FAXes over T38 SIP VoIP protocol
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- ETSI Supplementary Service Codes - Call Diversion
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection? Is there an echo test?
- Other malfunctions or questions
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with FreeNumber or SmartNumber?