It is a number which identifies you on the Messagenet network and which can be used by other Messagenet users to call you for free.
Articles in this section
- Messagenet VoIP settings info
- Which telephones or adapters can I use with Messagenet VoIP services?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with my VoIP number?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What does Messagenet VoIP service offer that the competition doesn’t?
- What if I do not have an ADSL line?
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection?
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?