It is a number which identifies you on the Messagenet network and which can be used by other Messagenet users to call you for free.
Articles in this section
- FreeNumber is no longer available?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with my VoIP number?
- What if I do not have an ADSL line?
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection?
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- Proxy Ports
- Does my VoIP phone show the CLI (Caller ID)? What will appear as my CLI on the phone of the person I’m calling?
- What do I need to use VoIP?
- Where is MessageNet Webphone?