Your line does not have enough capacity, or there is not enough network capacity between your provider and Messagenet. When you are on the phone, try stopping all the programs that send or receive any kind of data, both on your computer and on other ones sharing the same line.
Articles in this section
- Messagenet VoIP settings info
- Which telephones or adapters can I use with Messagenet VoIP services?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with my VoIP number?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What does Messagenet VoIP service offer that the competition doesn’t?
- What if I do not have an ADSL line?
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection?
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?