Your line does not have enough capacity, or there is not enough network capacity between your provider and Messagenet. When you are on the phone, try stopping all the programs that send or receive any kind of data, both on your computer and on other ones sharing the same line.
Articles in this section
- Call Diversion from SIP client/PBX
- Sending and Receiving FAXes over T38 SIP VoIP protocol
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- ETSI Supplementary Service Codes - Call Diversion
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection? Is there an echo test?
- Other malfunctions or questions
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with FreeNumber or SmartNumber?