If you are using a phone or software that allows the visualisation of CLI, and if the CLI is made available on the network, the caller's CLI will appear. You can choose to make your FreeNumber or SmartNumber visible on the recipient's phone from the configuration pages.
Articles in this section
- Call Diversion from SIP client/PBX
- Sending and Receiving FAXes over T38 SIP VoIP protocol
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- ETSI Supplementary Service Codes - Call Diversion
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection? Is there an echo test?
- Other malfunctions or questions
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with FreeNumber or SmartNumber?