If you are using a phone or software that allows the visualisation of CLI, and if the CLI is made available on the network, the caller's CLI will appear. You can choose to make your FreeNumber or SmartNumber visible on the recipient's phone from the configuration pages.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to run Messagenet Webphone ?
- How much does FreeNumber cost?
- What does Messagenet VoIP service offer that the competition doesn’t?
- Messagenet VoIP settings info
- What if I do not have an ADSL line?
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with my VoIP number?
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?