Messagenet VoIP services work with the standard 5060 port and the 5061 port, which can be used if the 5060 is disabled.
Articles in this section
- FreeNumber is no longer available?
- Messagenet VoIP settings info
- Which telephones or adapters can I use with Messagenet VoIP services?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with my VoIP number?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What if I do not have an ADSL line?
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection?
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?