You can still get the benefits of Messagenet phone voicemail! The voicemail service delivers your messages to your email address. To use this service, you only need an email address and a computer with a sound card.
Articles in this section
- Call Diversion from SIP client/PBX
- Sending and Receiving FAXes over T38 SIP VoIP protocol
- Which audio codecs does Messagenet VoIP support?
- ETSI Supplementary Service Codes - Call Diversion
- How can I verify the VoIP quality of my connection? Is there an echo test?
- Other malfunctions or questions
- Proxy Ports
- The VoIP service works, but I’m hearing scratches in the voice, or the voice "fades out". What is happening? What do I do?
- VoIP service is not working. What do I do?
- What is the "VIRTUAL" number I receive with FreeNumber or SmartNumber?