Occasionally updating the app you may see an "unexpected error" message. This is due to a bug in Android installer and unfortunately in this case the only solution is to uninstall the app from your device and then reinstall it again.
Articles in this section
- Application crash
- Beta / GooglePlay Version Changelog & Known Issues
- Can I let other people try Messagenet Talk for Android?
- Connection quality indicator - overview
- Error during app update
- Error message "wrong credentials" on Android MTalk
- Error message: "User not enabled"
- How much data do Mtalk calls consume?
- How to activate Messagenet Talk Private Beta?
- How to install Mtalk Beta for Android?