The notification management in iOS 10 and later versions may, in some cases, be problematic.
if you are experiencing incoming calls or messages issues with MTalk app, you can perform the following steps:
- Open MTalk with your internet connection is available and select More > Settings > Available
- If you selected the option Always, select the Push notifications only option
- If it is instead selected an option other than Always, first select the option When app is open only and right after Push notifications only
- At this point the reachability mode selected should, therefore, be Push notifications only as shown below:
- Get back twice and then close MTalk
- Call your Messagenet number, no matter if the device is locked: at this point you should see an incoming call notification. You can answer or terminate the call directly from the notification, even without unlocking the device.
If you still do not see the notifications:
- Open the Settings menu of your device and then select Notifications, in order to verify that you gave to MTalk consent to notifications
- Remove MTalk and re-install it; perform the steps described above
- In case of further problems, do not hesitate to contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org